Following Government guidelines relating to Covid-19, the Carrigaline Court Hotel has been working behind the scenes on implementing new safety and hygiene measures to mitigate risk and pandemic exposure in the changed environment.
The hotel has formulated a ‘Stay Safe’ Approach, developed around the following pillars:
• Increased customer communications
• Signage promoting good hygiene practices
• Encouraging a Preventative Mindset
• Pre-stay, inhouse and post-stay enhancements
• Flexible hotel booking policy
• Hand Sanitizer stations
• Increased Public Area Cleaning Schedule
• Enhanced room cleaning measures
• Measures encouraging Social Distancing
• One-way walking system
• Adherence to expert guidelines
• Meet, Greet & Seat dining approach
• Contactless Card payments encouraged
• Employee Education & training programme
• Risk Mitigation Measures
We trust that by adopting this new programme, that you will feel even more comfortable and welcome as our guest, and that you will have the confidence to visit our establishment in the near future.
Further information on the hotel re-opening can be found by clicking here
For accommodation offers and to book a hotel bedroom, please click here.