Family Things to Do:
Due to our proximity to the coast and many scenic areas, the 4 star Carrigaline Court Hotel near Cork City is the perfect base for your activity holiday in Cork.
If you are looking for Kinsale hotels, Carrigaline court hotel is your perfect option.
Within 5 minute’s drive:
- Carrigaline-Crosshaven Pedestrian Walk: Crosshaven is a scenic village, located a short drive from the hotel. Visit the beautiful Drakes Pool and stroll along the estuary for several miles
- There is an extensive Children’s Playground 50 yards from hotel
- Families can take horse riding lessons in the neighboring Hitchmough’s Riding School or Maryville Stables
- Kool Kids Corner – a play centre with the latest and greatest state-of-the-art softplay equipment for kids of all ages (up to 8 years).
Within 10 minute’s drive:
- Enjoy sailing from Crosshaven, home to the Royal Cork Yacht Club, the oldest yacht club in the world.
- History lovers can take a tour of the local Camden Fort during Summer months.
- Golfers should visit Monkstown Golf Club, with its distinguished history and its unique setting overlooking Cork’s glorious harbor.
- There are several popular fishing spots in the area and nearby sandy beaches including Myrtleville, Roberts Cove and Rocky Bay.
- Douglas is a popular and lively nearby town which boasts numerous shopping centers, eateries and attractions. When it comes to hotels near Douglas, we are located within a 10 minute drive.
Within 20 minute’s drive:
- Enjoy discounted rates to Fota Wildlife Park, when booked through reception
- Fota Island Resort Golf Club
- The Jameson Distillery Midleton
- Visit the medieval fishing port of Kinsale; one of the most picturesque, popular and historic towns on the south west coast of Ireland
- Blarney Castle; a world landmark and one of Ireland’s greatest treasures
- The Titanic Experience Cobh
- Take to the sea with Ocean Escapes Cork, and explore Cork harbour from the best vantage point!