10 reasons why getting married in Carrigaline Court is an exceptional experience
Congratulations, you’re getting married!
You are about to embark on such an exciting journey as you start to plan this very special day and there’s nowhere better than in the heart of Carrigaline – here in Carrigaline Court Hotel. Whether you’re looking for the intimate or the grand, a civil ceremony or civil partnership, we’re here to make sure your wedding day is amazing and memorable.
To help you out, we have given you ten reasons why a wedding at the Carrigaline Court Hotel would make the perfect choice:
1. Weddings at the 4 star Carrigaline Court Hotel are romantic and most importantly tailored especially for you!
2. Our dedicated wedding specialist Sinead will be on hand throughout the entire planning of your special day. Sinead will ensure one of the most important days of your life flows seamlessly from start to finish. Sinead is great for recommending trusted suppliers such as photographers, celebrants, florists, wedding bands, cake makers and more.
3. Our hotel has individually tailored wedding packages to meet your every need, which can include the wedding ceremony, reception, evening entertainment, bedrooms for all your guests and most importantly a luxurious bridal suiteespecially for you!
4. No need for taxis – we have everything here under one roof. By having your wedding day at the Carrigaline Court, you can rest assured that your guests are totally relaxed without even having to worry about getting home or travelling to another venue! You, and your wedding party can just stroll upstairs where we have 91 bedrooms, accommodating any size wedding party.
5. We can cater from the intimate to the grand. Our beautiful licensed function rooms can cater for celebrations from between 20 to 250 guests, so possibilities are endless. The Alders Suite is hotel’s largest suite and has a private bar, dance floor, various lighting possibilities and luxurious decoration. The Bistro is ideal for wedding reception or a smaller wedding. It has a terrace so it’s also ideal for summer celebrations.
6. You and your bridesmaids can enjoy the bridal suite, making it easy and convenient to get ready during the day. You can have your hairstylist and makeup artist come to your room and don’t forget room service for lunch and that sneaky glass of fizz!
7. All the Brides who book their wedding day with us can also enjoy complimentary Pyjama Party prior to the wedding day with these wonderful perks:
• Overnight accommodation
• Bottle of Prosecco and Platter of Chocolate Dipped Strawberries in each room on arrival
• 2 bottles of House Wine in each room
• Platter of Fingerfood – served in the bedrooms or the bar at a time of your choice
• Movie night with popcorn & sweet treats
• Room service from Collins Bar to cater for your beverage throughout the night
• Selection of Snacks & Treats to enjoy during your movie
8.The hotel has its very own in-house Leisure Centre. It includes swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room ideal to relax before or after the wedding.
9. Only 15 minutes from Cork. We are on ideal location, easy to get to from any direction and only a short drive to Cork City.
10. A wedding at the Carrigaline Court Hotel is a truly unique experience and whatever the season, we can provide that magical setting at an affordable price. We are taking bookings for weddings and looking forward to hearing from you!
Please call our dedicated wedding coordinator Sinead, on 021 4852 100 or email us at email@example.com and we will advise you about our superb packages and facilities and work with you to create the wedding of your dreams!