Activities near Carrigaline, Co. Cork
Due to our proximity to the coast and many scenic areas, the 4 star Carrigaline Court Hotel, near Cork City is the perfect base for your activity holiday in Cork.
Within 5 minute’s drive:
- Carrigaline-Crosshaven Pedestrian Walk: Crosshaven is a scenic village, located a short drive from the hotel. Visit the beautiful Drakes Pool and stroll along the estuary for several miles
- There is an extensive Children's Playground 50 yards from hotel
- Families can take horse riding lessons in the neighboring Hitchmough's Riding School or Maryville Stables
Within 10 minute’s drive:
- Enjoy sailing from Crosshaven, home to the Royal Cork Yacht Club, the oldest yacht club in the world.
- History lovers can take a tour of the local Camden Fort during Summer months.
- Golfers should visit Monkstown Golf Club, with its distinguished history and its unique setting overlooking Cork’s glorious harbor.
- There are several popular fishing spots in the area and nearby sandy beaches including Myrtleville, Roberts Cove and Rocky Bay.
- Douglas is a popular and lively nearby town which boasts numerous shopping centers, eateries and attractions. When it comes to hotels near Douglas, we are located within a 10 minute drive.
Within 20 minute’s drive:
- Enjoy discounted rates to Fota Wildlife Park, when booked through reception
- Fota Island Resort Golf Club
- The Jameson Distillery Midleton
- Visit the medieval fishing port of Kinsale; one of the most picturesque, popular and historic towns on the south west coast of Ireland
- Blarney Castle; a world landmark and one of Ireland’s greatest treasures
- The Titanic Experience Cobh